Attorney E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi
When representing probate litigation clients, whether fiduciaries or beneficiaries, principal probate Attorney E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi of the Law Office of E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi seeks a prompt and successful resolution to all probate disputes and uses his meticulous skill to compose comprehensive Will and Trust documents. Attorney Cannarozzi works hard to protect and advance each of his probate client’s interests and rights in an efficient and professional manner. Please call today for your free initial consultation.
- B.A., with classics, Fairfield University, cum laude.
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law.
- New Jersey Supreme Court, 1985
- New Jersey U.S. District Court, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1985
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, 1987
- District of Columbia , 1991
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court, 1993
- New York Supreme Court, 1994
- Bergen County and New Jersey State Bar Associations
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators (Chair, Ethics and Enforcement, 1999-2009, Co-Chair, Bylaws and Ethics), Accredited Professional Mediator (Civil), 1994-.
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Adjunct Professor, Business Law, Bergen Community College, 1989-1991. Arbitrator, Permanent No-Fault Panel: American Arbitration Association, 1999-2002. District II-A, Attorney, Ethics Panel, Bergen County, 2002-2006. Mediator, New Jersey Court Assisted Program (Civil), Accredited Professional Mediator (NJAPM) 1994-, Arbitrator, Superior Court, Bergen County, Auto and Personal Injury Panels, 1994.
- Santa Barbara v. Heart of Cedar Lane, 226 N.J. Super. 509 (App. Div 1988)
- Smith v. USPS, 854 F.2d 1327 (Fed.Cir.1988).
- A.S.A., N.S.A. (Umpire), New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
- Commerce Industry of New Jersey
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Probate Law
- Municipal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Personal Injury
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Wrongful Termination
- Employment Law
- Civil Mediation
- Personal Injury Arbitration
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Appeals
- Commercial Transactions and Residential and Commercial Real Estate